Connecting Stimulus Funding to Public Works Projects
Recorded August 26, 2021
With the American Rescue Plan (ARP) and forthcoming Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, State and Local Governments, Utilities, and other organizations have access to stimulus dollars to fund government projects that were previously limited or canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
There is no better time to bring your Public Works priorities and initiatives to the table and explore how you can use Government Funding Streams to enhance, strengthen, and protect your community.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- Ways geospatial technology can position you to secure or use funding that will deliver a return on your investment
- Inspiring success stories of Public Works projects
- How geospatial technology can help expedite the implementation of Public Works projects
- How to improve your community's environmental resiliency at the same time
- Solutions you can choose and implement